PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

groo

Lurker
Jun 30, 2018
Hello,

Just signed up recently. I smoking a pipe couple of times in my 20s (more years ago then I want to admit) but the internet didn't exist yet and there was no tobacconist available I had no idea what I was doing and didn't really enjoy it. Now, due to changes in my life, I thought I'd give it a go again. I found this site very helpful... still no tobacconist near by, just a couple of head shops. Boy, did I get weird looks when I went in there.
Tim C

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Welcome indeed, & yeah, that happens a lot! -laugh- Fortunately there are a little of good sources available. You won't find a better bunch of pipe nuts to hang out with than here. Just watch out- there are pirate ships about. ;)

groo

Lurker
Jun 30, 2018
While leaving the head shop I had the urge to put my fingers up to my ear and say, just loud enough to be over heard, "Yes, the target is here. Prepare to move in once I'm out of view."

Jan 8, 2013
While leaving the head shop I had the urge to put my fingers up to my ear and say, just loud enough to be over heard, "Yes, the target is here. Prepare to move in once I'm out of view."
:rofl: Yes! Yes, you'll get along just fine here! :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When I visit a new place, I am frequently lured by "smoke shops" that turn out to be glass pipes and papers. A place opened near me called Cherry Pie, which I took to be a bakery. So I stopped by to see if they had any pie by the piece to take home to my wife to sample. Of course it was sex toys. Jokes to follow ... what happened then. We laugh every time we drive past.

Status
Not open for further replies.