PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gkunkel

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2014
Greetings from Virginia!

And back to ya; and Welcome.

In this thread we like to hear about what you like to smoke, in what, and other semi-personal items you'd care to share.

Just noticed 2014! You've been hiding well! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpeg
    IMG_0373.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina, your neighbor to the south. I've spent some time in Virginia at meetings in Alexandria, one during a blizzard when all the participants arrived on he Metro, and had a good vacation trip to the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, touring around some of the country houses and the Poe museum. On a different trip I visited Lexington, and VMI and Washington and Lee, and various historical sites. Welcome aboard.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
looks like there is some type of large antenna Beatle hiding on your face. Sorry I miss my Dali stache. Something really fun about having that type of facial hair. You know something is great when all kinds of people dig it. Little kids to Grannies and in between. Also found out that woman appreciate a man who would be a hypocrite to complain about them having to get ready to go out.

gkunkel

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2014
Hey from central North Carolina, your neighbor to the south. I've spent some time in Virginia at meetings in Alexandria, one during a blizzard when all the participants arrived on he Metro, and had a good vacation trip to the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, touring around some of the country houses and the Poe museum. On a different trip I visited Lexington, and VMI and Washington and Lee, and various historical sites. Welcome aboard.
And I think I know which blizzard you’re talking about!

Reactions: mso489