PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SlayerGG

Lurker
Jul 20, 2024
Russia, Far East
Hello everyone!
Finally picked up pipe smoking a year ago because my role model I had since childhood smoked a pipe. Never smoked anything else before.
Until this summer I've been living in a campus dorm for many years so I couldn't smoke often as I had to take a lengthy walk outside campus to do so. Now I live in apartment and can at least smoke at the balcony or take a short walk to the bench outside.

Local tobacco shops have very poor selection of pipe tobacco, so I shop online. Heavily taxed so I have to pay a hefty sum, but hey, at least I don't smoke very often. Currently smoking Peterson Connoisseur Choice and Mac Baren 7 Seas Regular from my Italian basket pipe, but I plan to get a Peterson and branch out to English tobacco with Ashton Consummate Gentleman soon.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Welcome. I formed a joint venture, security, in Magadan for my employer many years ago. Enjoyed time in Vladivostok and other Far East locales. The countryside is wild and beautiful. Lived there six months at a time with two weeks back in Alaska for five years.

Reactions: jpmcwjr