PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mr_future

Lurker
Oct 4, 2024
Central Texas
I used to smoke cigarettes, quit, then cigars, quit that too, and started piping after seeing a friend smoke one. After a few smokes of a bulk burley in a cheap hardwood pipe, a rusticated Savinelli straight billiard with a lucite saddle stem followed me home from the shop. I’m nearly done with the burley and have a few blends lined up. I smoke once every weekend and this is the highlight of my week. I appreciate this forum and everyone in it.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Smoking a pipe is quite different from smoking a cigarette or cigar. It must be slowly smoked to enjoy it. Remember to pack you pipe easily and above all smoke it slowly.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Hello and welcome from Tasmania, Australia. This forum is chock full of old and new hands who can guide or point you in the right direction if you should ever need. My advice is to enjoy it all, savour the whole process until it become second nature, it’s at this point that the magic happens
IMG_5207.jpeg

JoburgB2

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2024
Dundee, Scotland
Hello and welcome from Tasmania, Australia. This forum is chock full of old and new hands who can guide or point you in the right direction if you should ever need. My advice is to enjoy it all, savour the whole process until it become second nature, it’s at this point that the magic happens
View attachment 341109
Intriguing photo! Hello to Tassie, land of Boony #52 the legend!

Reactions: VDL_Piper