PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
The last time I inquired about this club at my BM, the tobacconist thought the club was still going, but with no real fanfare. Though this was some time ago. I've always wanted to go, but the few times I thought about it, I wasn't available to do so.

There FB page hasn't been updated since 2019, and there YouTube channel hasn't been updated in 6 years from the looks of it. The Rose and Thistle Pub FB has recent updates of activities but no mention of the club from what I see. Since it's outdoor seating they may be taking a break for the winter months, but I don't know.

Reactions: skvnkpdx

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
The last time I inquired about this club at my BM, the tobacconist thought the club was still going, but with no real fanfare. Though this was some time ago. I've always wanted to go, but the few times I thought about it, I wasn't available to do so.

There FB page hasn't been updated since 2019, and there YouTube channel hasn't been updated in 6 years from the looks of it. The Rose and Thistle Pub FB has recent updates of activities but no mention of the club from what I see. Since it's outdoor seating they may be taking a break for the winter months, but I don't know.
love the vest in the profile pic. Haven't seen one like that in a long time. Brings back memeories.

Reactions: skvnkpdx
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
All I can say is she better be great in a few other ways!!!
I don't wear a sweet handlebar mustache cause my gf can't stand mustaches.
She's great! She sewed on the small and intricate patches, and I sewed on the square and larger patches, and she helped me with those, so I didn't screw them up. I'm not the most skilled person on a sewing machine. She's pretty awesome, so I try not to embarrass her too often. LOL

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob