PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 9, 2018
England
Once again Iwan Ries comes through in ways that other on line stores don't. A couple of years back I had asked for notification for several blends that were out of stock and not showing up. Two of them came in and Iwan Ries sent me a notice.

Here's what's different between Iwan Ries and the other so called customer satisfaction focused on line stores. When Iwan Ries sends you a notice they let you know that they are holding the tobacco for you to purchase for up to 4 days. Other stores just send out a meaningless notice that the blend on your wish list is in, and by the time you get the notice, it's sold out. They hold nothing for you.

To the outside world looking at the site, the blend looks like it's sold out on the site, but when you go through their link, it and other blends are available for your purchase. If you don't respond then Iwan Ries goes to the next person on the reservation list. It may take a while, but with Iwan Ries you're going to eventually get what you're waiting for. With everyone else there's no attempt made to do that.

THAT'S customer service.
That's a really cool system 👍

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Hmmm, we'll be visiting relatives in the western suburbs next June - just a short train ride to downtown and haven't been downtown in forever - looks like it is near the Art Institute and some other places we have enjoyed, I'll bet the wife would like to day trip downtown for a day. On the list!

Reactions: warren and Egg Shen