PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Was on the hunt for a Bacchus/Dionysus meerschaum and came across this CAO carved/signed by Beckler for a VERY good price. Happily snatched it up! Just cleaned it up and am now enjoying some Opening Night. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more as I already have two other CAO meers and would love to get another by Beckler.

345134A4-0F70-4336-AD84-B4CCFA5B9692.JPG

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Very nice! I have a half dozen of the old unsigned Sultan type meers, one is with translucent meer and colors wonderfully, the problem with the older ones are the are metal screen in types and you get them and more often than not they are overclocked and and you have to tweak them with dental floss or other methods because the stems are off just a couple millimeters but it's enough to drive me crazy. lol

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
CAO is a great company and Beckler does nice work. I gave my brother a similar pipe from my collection for Christmas some years ago. Was just out having a pipe with my nephew (his son) shortly after returning from Florida and he testified that it still gets smoked regularly.
The other little CAO i have is a beloved clincher and gets called to duty often! Cheers...

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
CAO is a great company and Beckler does nice work. I gave my brother a similar pipe from my collection for Christmas some years ago. Was just out having a pipe with my nephew (his son) shortly after returning from Florida and he testified that it still gets smoked regularly.
The other little CAO i have is a beloved clincher and gets called to duty often! Cheers...
I agree about CAO. First pipe I ever bought with my own money was a small CAO billiard with a hand holding the bowl (meer, of course). I still have that pipe and it smokes as good today as it did then.

• Love
Reactions: dottlejockey