PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Unbelievable!! It is snowing again and we are under yet another Winter Storm Warning here in Wisconsin. Is my calendar off by a few months? :crying:

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
That's what's going on accros the lake? Unbelievable. It's sunny and 80 here in Michigan. I have to admit, it's kindof nice to see that we have the nice weather for once...

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
View out my upstairs window :crying:

2013-05-01161929_zps95cb5ff5.jpg

forecast :crazy:

WeatherBug_zps2c6e3f8f.jpg

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Ya know it didnt look all that bad to me, but then again I like the cold. I could see adding a picture window to your garage with a wood burner, smokeing up and getting lost in staring at that nice size field!

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
This site is not a 'political' forum, I know.
Al Gore.
running around the country complaining about global warming and our use of natural resources, blah blah.
Has anyone seen his house in Tennesee? And the fact that he has four children, each one needing fresh water, sanitation, food, sneakers, etc etc?
What nerve this guy has.
Disgusted.
POSTED 1 WEEK AGO #
not to mention the jet fuel he burns up in that private jet telling everyone to use a push mower instead of creating the gasoline flumes.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
We got another 4-5 inches of snow yesterday. 8O
Today's expected high will be 46 and sunny, with temps ramping up to 70 by Monday. Springtime in the Rockies...

Status
Not open for further replies.