PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Just my first impressions of this blend here.

First off, it's not the most exciting blend in the world but it was enjoyable.

It packed and lit well right out of the zip top bag it was shipped in (smoked the same day it was received in the mail). It smoked nice and cool with only a few initial touch up lights early on. Not a bitey blend in the least! (Not harsh.)

The tobacco itself is mild and less noticable than the toppings. It has a very enjoyable sweetness if you like that sort of thing. Listed as topped with fruit, vanilla, and cocoa I didn't really taste them as individual flavors but rather combined. Not really a candy bar flavor but maybe nougat? Kind of a marshmallow sweet flavor in there too.

All in all, if you like something like 1-Q you should give this a try. 1-Q is chemical and bland whereas this is neither. No chemical but mild. If that makes sense.

I'm not sure I'll cellar it but I think I'd like to always have a little jar available for when the mood strikes.

Actually, I'll never order 1-Q (and a couple other aros) again now that I've had this.

Anyone want a couple oz of 1-Q for free? Just let me know.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I tried this in a meer instead of briar for the first time last night and it was fantastic! The sweetness and vanilla/cocoa flavors came through a bit better though this could be for other reasons such as temp/dryness/etc. In the meer I could practically scorch the tobacco on a relight and it would give a toasted bread flavor for just a bit.

This is fast becoming one of my favorite aros and I've now decided to stock up on it while I can afford to.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Stouter than American Delight but an amazing creamy flavor and great room note. It tastes so good I can get nicc’d out on it if I’m not careful or breathe in a lot of the second hand smoke.

Reactions: shanez
Status
Not open for further replies.