PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Given the prevalence of random rants today, I thought it would be appropriate to set up a topic specifically for the G.O.Bs (Grumpy Old Bast'dz) of the world. In addition, if you're a curmudgeon, under-the-bridge troll, or just a truly unpleasant human being with poor personal hygiene, this topic is perfect. We will allow not pictures- especially not those of your tasty hot women, your grossly overpriced pipes, and your hoards of exotic pipe tobacco. Discussions will only be allowed about the smoking merits of Dr. Grabow Pipes,the merits of a crusty cake, and how to properly rehydrate a ten year old tin of Prince Albert. It is strongly advised to TYPE IN ALL CAPS....because that's the way G.O.Bs roll....

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I'm old, I'm grumpy, and I've been called a bastard on numerous occasions by a variety of people.

Count me in.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I MIGHT QUALIFY!!! I'M 63 AND SMOKE A LOT OF PRINCE ALBERT IN DR.GRABOW PIPES WHICH ARE BY THE WAY THE GREATEST PIPES EVER MADE REGARDLESS OF PRICE OR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I WILL TOLERATE NO BACK TALK OR ARGUMENTS ABOUT THIS. I HAVE SPOKEN AND I KNOW IN MY MINDS(BOTH OF THEM) THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE HELL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE..... NOW,WHERE WAS I?

Jan 8, 2013
NORDING AND PETERSON ARE THE GREATEST PIPES EVER, THE HECK WITH WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK! IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU CAN KISS MY... ASK ME LATER WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY THERE.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I know what I am and sometimes it ain"t purty, when I went to my Grandsons first communion, the local priest at the behest of my daughter asked me why I didn"t go to church anymore , Told him to mind his own damned business, went to my daughters house and reamed her out. Won"t suffer fools, lot of em now, got a soft spot in my heart for the poor cause I was poor, but poor and lazy is mostly what We got now .Manager at Bank wants me to go paperless I looked at him and asked how you gonna wipe your butt if you"re paperless, dumb SOB just looked at me like I was crazy.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
TO PARAPHRASE ANOTHER GRUMPY OLD MAN "EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION AND MY OPINION IS YOUR OPINION IS FULL OF S@#$T"!!! :rofl:

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
GOB, well two out of three should be good to qualify. LISTEN UP, WHAT I SAY GOES.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I AM IN AS A G.O.B.! I AM 61 AND ALSO KNOWN AFFECTIONATELY TO MY GRANDCHILDREN AS A C.O.P. (CRABBY OLD PAPA).

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Gee...I went to dinner with my wife, come back an hour later...and wall to wall grumpiness...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.