PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Love Licorice flavors, gotta snag a few at smokingpipes.com.....FUN!

001-507-0004-598x600.jpg

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I for one really want to get the catnip pipe. But sadly, Tiger passed away 7 months ago, so I have no feline friend to give it to. I might just buy one, so that when I'm on my own and do have a little friend, I can give it to him.

Jul 12, 2011
Oh are those skipper's salt-lic? My brother from another mother is from Sweden (turned me to salt-lic-frogs, took time but love it now ;-) We used to have a Swedish store locally here in town, might have to stop by for my fix ;-)
"Mein skoal dein skoal alla valla flicka skoal"

pipmannen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
Thats great to hear :) Being a salt-lic lover myself! Skippers are more sweet lic but top quality if fresh.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
like eating black plastic..100% synthetic toxins to your body..might as well go out and rip off some trim off your car and eat it. 8O :wink:

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I like the Skipper's pipes, they are very tasty. It was what I used when I tried to quit smoking (obviously didn't work).

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I've never heard of these. What a great idea! I'm thinking I should get a box for the Prancing Pony (my smoke room), so that those who don't smoke don't have to make me feel like an outcast in my own room. Plus, I LOVE licorice!

Status
Not open for further replies.