PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Date added.

I have mentioned before that, I plan a major move after my retirement next year. I am proceeding with the tobacco reduction and now, it is time to reduce the pipe inventory.

I am offering 8 pipes in the Rossi Vittoria line for sale. The pipes were purchased throughout 2021 at retails between $48-$68. All would be categorized as “lightly smoked”. I have given each a salt and alcohol cleaning and have given the bowls a light carnuba polishing. Additionally, I have wiped the stems with obsidian Pipe Stem Oil. There is no tooth clatter, as I use rubber bits over all my stems. There is mild discoloratio/variance between where these bits were and the rest of the stem. This can probably be ”polished out” but, I was not going to get that aggressive with them.

I am offering the lot of 8 pipes for $200 including shipping. Payment by PayPal F&F and to CONUS only.

The following pipes are included (listed as you would read from left to right).

8804 - Canadian 8806 - Lumberman

8140 - Billiard. 8111 - Billiard

8315 - Prince 8811 - Bent Billiard

8320 - Author. 8122 - Bent Pot
IMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg
Hopefully, this will be a nice starter set for a newer smoker or an inexpensive way for someone to deepen their collection with some fine smokers. DM any questions.

Let’s move these…now $160.

Last edited:

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I have decided to split these up for sale. The 2 billiards, the Canadian and Lumberman (8140, 8111, 8804, and 8806) are sold.

The Prince, Author, Bent Billiard, and Pot are still available at $30 each (includes shipping).

Reactions: MattRVA