PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
"Howdy Partners", I'm trying to sell a few tins I got while I'm on vacation for a little bit of spending money. I will be home tomorrow and will take pictures then and update the thread. 10 dollar shipping. Will ship overseas. Can accept PayPal, cash app, and zelle.

1. 1 tin (Escudo) from early 2000. I'm not exactly sure, if my memory is correct it's 2006. I know it's from before 2010, I purchased this from pipestud a few months back and don't see myself opening so I might as well send it to someone who will open and enjoy it. $100

2. 2 tins (SG) "St James" Flake. These I purchased from watch city on the most recent drop. (SOLD)

3. 1 tin (Reiner) "Long Golden Flake. Also from watch city's most recent drop. $45

If you know what you want plz don't hesitate to dm. Everything is factory sealed tight. If you absolutely need a pic before making your decision I completely understand, I will like to point out I've sold over a dozen different times on here with all awsome transactions.

If you purchase before I get pictures I will throw in a free tin of your choice. I can give options or surprise after payment is received. Thank you all have a blessed day.

Last edited: