PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnusx1

Lurker
Aug 31, 2009
https://wvsmokeshop.com/
good prices from what I can see for basic pipes and some tobacco.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for posting this link. :clap: There are a surprising number of inquiries here seeking economy pipes, and that site seems to have an ample supply. They also have pretty good prices on codger blends too!

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for posting, if I can find a dang job maybe I can pick me up one!!! Monday looks promising

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
I have ordered several times from them. They have top notch service,super fast shipping, and they always throw in a free gift or too like pipe cleaners,ect.I always order my ps lnf from them and its always comes packed well and fresh.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I've had a great experience ordering from them. They do not have a very large selection of tobacco's but I was able to find the ones I wanted at a very low price. I sent an email asking if they could start carrying a certain blend (Stokkebye Amsterdam & Danish) for my RYO needs and they will. My order arrived in only a few days and they even sent two ounces of free tobacco. Lane and Stokkebye. Very pleased with their service and quality tobacco I received.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Has anyone smoked Lane TK-6? Are there other names for this? I've never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.