PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I reached out to Nsfisher and Crpntr1 on a couple of pipe maintenance questions and those boy-os fired back in record time with excellent suggestions.
With both responses, I had to get outside my comfort zone and do things that made me feel awkward to facilitate needed changes. But, I did it. I was successful and I want everybody to know that these two fellas helped out an FNG do something right.
Lawrence, thank you for overlooking my faux paus and in-discretionary acts when I first joined. If you hadn't given me a pass I never would've found Penzance, Squadron Leader or Frog Morton on the Bayou.
Cheers,
Fnord

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
:clap:
I was the FNG back in May of '11 and I think most of my posts from that time until December qualify as a massive indescretionary act. One thing I can say for Kevin and the Mods is they are reasonable and like most of the board here, just want us all to become better pipe smokers and enjoy our art to the fullest.
Happy puffin'! :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Always watching...

SecretSquirrelCOLOR.jpg

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Well.. we know Kevin is planning to take over the world. He's already taken over Sweden and is considered a local hero there :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.