PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
The more I smoke cigars, the more I realize I don't have the patience for them as often as I'd like. As a southerner, I don't prefer to smoke outdoors in the summer, and this is doubtlessly factoring into my mentality. The recent solution has been to opt for cigarillos. I've been a fan of this Ashton pack of senoritas and my wife has loved them as well.

(It also helps in that when it comes to a pipe, I'm a long smoker no matter how much or how little I load. When those around me are finished, my pipe will still be going strong. This doesn't hold true with mini cigars.)

Anywho, what are your favorite cigarillos? I've always liked the Ashton selections and the Deadwood Sweet Jane minis are pretty legit as well. I'm thinking of picking up some of the Drew Estate Tabacs next, but if there are any other must-have's, I'd like to be in the know.

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
The more I smoke cigars, the more I realize I don't have the patience for them as often as I'd like. As a southerner, I don't prefer to smoke outdoors in the summer, and this is doubtlessly factoring into my mentality. The recent solution has been to opt for cigarillos. I've been a fan of this Ashton pack of senoritas and my wife has loved them as well.

(It also helps in that when it comes to a pipe, I'm a long smoker no matter how much or how little I load. When those around me are finished, my pipe will still be going strong. This doesn't hold true with mini cigars.)

Anywho, what are your favorite cigarillos? I've always liked the Ashton selections and the Deadwood Sweet Jane minis are pretty legit as well. I'm thinking of picking up some of the Drew Estate Tabacs next, but if there are any other must-have's, I'd like to be in the know.
The Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured Ponies are good as well if you like DFK.

greysmoke

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
South Coatesville, PA
www.greysmoke.com
I like what’s cheap … or inexpensive… or a “good value.” I’ve been known to pay good money for a good sized cigar. But for a quick smoke it makes more sense to me to go cheap. I prefer Toscanos, unflavored — but the Macchiatos (like the one pictured) are good for a change of pace. The flavor is noticeable but not over the top.

1722029874046.jpeg