PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
I pointed my wonderful daughters to The Pipe Nook for a Father’s Day suggestion and they bought me my first Savinelli for Father’s Day! Love it! Praise God for wonderful children!View attachment 317833
Well, this is a coincidence.
Savinelli 673 Alligator.jpg
Here's my FD present... Also a Savinelli, a model 673 and from the "Alligator" series and also from the Pipe Nook.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
NIce pipes! @Choatecav I really like the stem decoration and coloring on the stem of that pipe.

I bought myself a fathers day gift. An estate Ser Jacopo 9mm. The pics were clear but not flattering and it needs a little cleanup. The guy had it listed on ebay with inflated shipping charges. Im thinking that kept bidders away. Even after shipping I got a Ser Jac for 89 bucks and at least in the EU filter pipes, especially Italian makes, cost more than standard drills becuase there are fewer of them.

Reactions: Choatecav

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
NIce pipes! @Choatecav I really like the stem decoration and coloring on the stem of that pipe.

I bought myself a fathers day gift. An estate Ser Jacopo 9mm. The pics were clear but not flattering and it needs a little cleanup. The guy had it listed on ebay with inflated shipping charges. Im thinking that kept bidders away. Even after shipping I got a Ser Jac for 89 bucks and at least in the EU filter pipes, especially Italian makes, cost more than standard drills becuase there are fewer of them.
Thank you, @Sigmund. Please post picts of the Ser Jacopo once you get it in and cleaned up. I'd love to see it.

Reactions: Sigmund