PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AreBee

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
I, for one, can get with that. This will be the accompaniment to my running errands around town today:

View attachment 314132

Lanceros have long been my favorite vitola. I smoke them every so often and this gave me a good excuse to consider it a "special occasion." ;)
I never smoked lanceros in over 30 years of cigar smoking. I definitely short-changed myself. Have been enjoying several different ones recently and even bought a box of Foundation Tabernacle lanceros. They're dynamite!

I never smoked lanceros in over 30 years of cigar smoking. I definitely short-changed myself. Have been enjoying several different ones recently and even bought a box of Foundation Tabernacle lanceros. They're dynamite!

Foundation is a brand i don't have much personal experience with, but have heard good things. One of my favorite things to do for a first trial for a brand is grab a lancie, if they have one. That and a corona will tell me volumes about whether or not to explore further. That said: Sounds like a great buy! 👍

Reactions: BenMN and AreBee

AreBee

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Foundation is a brand i don't have much personal experience with, but have heard good things. One of my favorite things to do for a first trial for a brand is grab a lancie, if they have one. That and a corona will tell me volumes about whether or not to explore further. That said: Sounds like a great buy! 👍
The manager of my local shop turned me on to their smokes. The Tabernacle Havana Seed No. 142 is my favorite. The Charter Oak Habano and the Highclere Castle Victorian are also in my medium-bodied wheelhouse. The cigar world raves about the Olmec, but I have yet to try that line yet.

Reactions: BenMN