PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerczar

Lurker
Mar 15, 2010
All,
I've got a co-worker going to Switzerland in a week or so as well as a family member travelling to Ireland over the summer. Any tobacco's worth asking them to pick up for me? I'm still a farely new smoker and haven't tried many, but prefer stuff on the mellow side.
Thanks!

hessenland

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2011
Moscow, ID
Not to be just adding to a hype, but Bell's Three Nuns has to be tried. Also, the two Capstans.

Erinmore has a Balkan Mixture over there that's good, if you like that sort of thing. If you like aromatics,there is a gold version of the disputed MacBaren Cube, which I found delightful.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
For something completely off the wall you may consider Indian Summer. Its supposedly made with tobacco grown by the Amish in Pennsylvania. Strangely, I've only seen it in Europe. Not half bad as I recall but the tin art is to die for.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
St Bruno Flake, Bell's Three Nuns,Capstans, Walnut Flake,

Mick McQuaid Plug, and Player's Navy Cut Flake are my suggestions.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
The top picks have already been mentioned but I would add Orlik Dark Kentucky. Never had it but if I had the chance I would buy it.

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
How can Condor be overlooked, great stuff. If you want to try something really different, try Clan.
Surely you meant to write 'If you want to try something terrible, try Clan' :lol:

Had some of this and it went in the bin after a few bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.