PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
I have yet to pull the trigger on this blend due to my financial situation and still just exploring the overwhelming realm of tobacco blends, but this is one that has intrigued me for some reason. I'm thinking I might try to order some the next time around.
On a side note, has anyone tried the Erin Go Bragh cigarillos? I have seen them for a good price on P&C (yeah, yeah, I know).

Reactions: NightShayde

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
I have yet to pull the trigger on this blend due to my financial situation and still just exploring the overwhelming realm of tobacco blends, but this is one that has intrigued me for some reason. I'm thinking I might try to order some the next time around.
On a side note, has anyone tried the Erin Go Bragh cigarillos? I have seen them for a good price on P&C (yeah, yeah, I know).
It's only $4.50 for 1.75oz. Like I said, I only smoked it 2x so I am far from giving up on it. I do know their pipes suck as I bought one and got it a few days ago and it's like a plastic toy... very disappointed.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I kept hearing over and over how great this blend was and then I tried it. I have only smoked it twice in the 24hrs I have obtained it and I am not impressed. The pouch note is fantastic but the taste simply doesn't come close to the note. I will keep exploring this blend and may come to like it.. who knows.

That’s because it’s Irish whiskey flavored. Even if the flavor nailed the aroma, it’d still suck!

Bourbon. Always.

Reactions: NightShayde

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
EGB is an okay blend. I usually only open the jar around St. Paddy’s. I do not have a great love for blends with an alcohol topping. IMO most have a few rough edges and burn hot. EGB is one of the better of the genre. I do enjoy Bushmills and Jameson. Bourbon does not come close for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.