PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Strange. I find image posting quite easy.
bdwd1w.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
There! A quote and a picture in one post! I'm a wizard!

It's a great feeling isn't it? I remember my first time. Other than the birth of my children and maybe my first bowl of Escudo, nothing compares.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just upload photos from my phone into the "ALBUM", then press down on the photo on my phone till the Save/Copy comes up and select Copy. Next it's on to the post part, click on IMG, press down and hit paste and it's good to go. For some unexplained reason I do have to screen shot the picture I took and cut it down to size to keep it orientated correctly.
I agree, it'd be a bit easier if you could just insert the photo from you Camera Roll on your phone, but I'm also trying to slow down lately and be more patient, so I guess this process helps me there.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Yeah. Whenever I am stressed or anxious, I'll post a picture in the "what are you smoking" thread. Make sure the camera is sideways the right way, take picture, log on, find album, upload picture, open picture, save URL, find thread, write tobacco choice of the day, click IMG, paste URL, delete https, delete size, post.

It's such a relaxing routine, best enjoyed with a couple of bowls of your favorite flake and the complete 71 CD-set with the works of Mozart. If you have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.