PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
It’s a very elegant 3 piece pipe tool. I don’t know if they still have them now but they were a staple for many years. It came in a black with gold trim presentation box with a slip cover. ?

Reactions: jpberg

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
It’s a very elegant 3 piece pipe tool. I don’t know if they still have them now but they were a staple for many years. It came in a black with gold trim presentation box with a slip cover. ?
Thanks Dave i saw this and figured let me grab it.

Ziggywm

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
Fargo, ND
Good evening to all this arrived today in very good condition. A Dunhill tamper not sure from what year any information would be appreciate thanks.View attachment 61439View attachment 61440View attachment 61441
I can echo the comments all ready made. Dunhill made these for years, starting when hard to say. Dunhill is out if the pipe and tobacco business altogether now. I was in their London shop in 2016, which is owned and run by another company today and next door to Barry and Rudd Wine and Scotch Merchants (since 1700 or some lost-in-time date) and I don't remember seeing any in their display case. In any event, its a nice tool. A good source to answer your question is IRC in Chicago.

Ziggywm

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
Fargo, ND
Say What? LoL! Dunhill cigarettes are the most popular luxury brand in the world. AD Ltd still has lighters, pipes and a few pipe and cigar accessories. The AD Ltd shops are franchise and don’t carry what they can’t sell. ?

Say What? LoL! Dunhill cigarettes are the most popular luxury brand in the world. AD Ltd still has lighters, pipes and a few pipe and cigar accessories. The AD Ltd shops are franchise and don’t carry what they can’t sell. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.