PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Got some Black Label and Jackknife Plug going right now and I like it LOL.

One of my favorites though is in the morning with coffee and Mellow Mack or Union Square.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
Cornguy mentions Lemonade. Which is interesting. I find that lemonade or orange juice is a great drink to have with a pipe. The reason being, that the acidity of these drinks cleanses the palate and allows for a fresh taste of whatever blend is being smoke. It's like getting that initial tasting puff again and again. If your analyzing a blend this can be very helpful.
To answer the Yoru's question. Coffee with any blend. Stouts and English blends. Red wine with English blends (I can often detect a sort of tanic acid flavor in many English blends so they pair well). Armagnac with Virginias DAMN! Armagnac is a rare treat and it just goes so well with a pipe.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
Well, I was afraid to say this, sounds kinda funny, but.. chocolate takes on a whole new meaning after smoking a pipe. Maybe it's just me, but after smoking a pipe chocolate has never tasted so good in my whole life. Dont know why, but it sure does.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Coffee is the perfect pipe drink.
As some of you know, and some of you don't. I am a very passionate starbucks partner. I have spent weeks now developing a coffee blend to pair well with pipe smoke. I have it almost finished now
You are my new best friend! But you can stop developing it, Starbucks already has it and makes it for me daily. A Starbucks Venti Mocha with an extra pump of mocha, non-fat, 4 S&L's, no whip and no foam. MMMMMMmmmmm!!! Briar, give it a try, its the best way to enjoy chocolate with your pipe and coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.