Does Smokers' Haven Still Sell Pipe Tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Every business can certainly be busy on some level or another. People walking into a B&M store, phones ringing, email, etc., so you prioritize, but you do get back to customers at a reasonable time, this is to be expected at some point in time after standing in line waiting your turn.

jackets

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2017
Every business can certainly be busy on some level or another. People walking into a B&M store, phones ringing, email, etc., so you prioritize, but you do get back to customers at a reasonable time, this is to be expected at some point in time after standing in line waiting your turn.
I believe(but am not sure) Premal has a full time job and does the smokers haven, and pipe making part time. The shop is set up for online business not walk in. Someone with more knowledge may be able to shine a light on this.

Reactions: PipeIT

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I believe(but am not sure) Premal has a full time job and does the smokers haven, and pipe making part time. The shop is set up for online business not walk in. Someone with more knowledge may be able to shine a light on this.
To put a finer point on it, he doesn’t spend much time on Smokers Haven. If you buy something on the site, it gets sent to you. When the Germain stuff gets there, he’ll sell it. If you want to play twenty questions on an 80 dollar pipe you may as well hold your hand on your ass.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I spoke with Premal today. He was aware of this thread. Tobacco sales will resume he thinks by July. He stated he paused the sales due to a change in policy related to PayPal and once the needed changes are made he will continue to sell tobacco. I had just purchased a pipe that is still on its way and had a few questions about it. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I have no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.