PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DotAndBang’sPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
This is why I don't order broom BnB. Pulled that crap twice on me. No more. Call and get credited.
Exactly what I’m going to do. I would say I “talked with them today” only I think I actually talked with a farmed-out customer service company who knew absolutely nothing about Cringle Flake or “limited releases” at all. It’s all good… legitimately hoping others will get to enjoy it. It’s a great blend.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Looks like there are 4 tins left in stock here (at this moment) I wouldn't pay $70 a tin though.

**Edit, I found 2 places that have it in stock online but you'll probably find it cheaper for sale here soon enough.
But it has tobacco thats 20 years old! Lol I guess they're taking a page out of 4noggins book.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72 and hawky454

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The "closed for remodeling" sign in closed restaurants may be the landlord hoping to help another restaurant that locates there and starts paying rent. Suspicious me.

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
This same exact thing happened to me. I cancelled my order and gave them a little hell. Don't think I'll be going back to them for anything.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
This "back order" excuse reminds me of the signs restaurants often put up, "closed for remodeling" which is, 90% of the time, a euphemism for going out of business. Nobody wants to say it's over.
actually more like closed for health code violations which are part of our downward spiral and our inability to give up the ghost no matter how obvious it should be that our time has passed.

Reactions: sablebrush52