Do You have a Pipe You can’t Bring Yourself to Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
Not really a conundrum. It's your pipe. I'm assuming you have numerous other pipes to smoke. No reason to have any anxiety over your decision. If you to save it in pristine condition, do so. If you feel like smoking it, smoke it. I wouldn't consider making any recommendations other than that as the situation and emotions are unique to you. There's no wrong or right, just your feelings. Go with your feelings and then be happy with whatever you do.

Here's the one thing I can think of. Say you really like smoking it, love it in fact. So you decide to smoke it every day. It is inevitable you will drop it at some point. Maybe multiple times if you smoke it enough. And say one of those drops dings it. If that will be devastating, I'd say don't smoke it.
This. ☝🏻

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
I have some unused Falcons I don't smoke and another that has been used before but I don't use, which is quite old I think late 60s.

I like the idea that they've survived this long in unused / unabused condition and I have plenty of Falcons to choose from to smoke....

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_113133072.jpg
    IMG_20240329_113133072.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230705_172124714.jpg
    IMG_20230705_172124714.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 4

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
I have some unused Falcons I don't smoke and another that has been used before but I don't use, which is quite old I think late 60s.

I like the idea that they've survived this long in unused / unabused condition and I have plenty of Falcons to choose from to smoke....
I have one Falcon and I do enjoy smoking it every now and again. I keep planning on buying a few more bowls for variety, but haven't yet. I keep coming back to my briars, but the Falcon concept is a good one.