Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Andykarr

Lurker
So, I've blended my personal mixture. This is one I have posted in the past but with updated modifications: 59% Drucquer & Sons, Ltd Levant Mixture, 25% C&D Izmir Turkish and 14% Cyprian Latakia. I love it! It's full, rich, and smooth.

I have NEVER had any problem with tongue or mouth bite.....until I took it with me, in its small mason jar, to a "thing." I forgot about it and left the jar in my car for a week...maybe a week & a half...It was a hot week and I'm sure the inside of my car got to 100+ most of the days. Since then, it doesn't take any time at all before my entire mouth feels like I'm smoking a pepper! The last time it burned me.....

What happened! It's like it's still mad at me for leaving it in the hot car!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Your tobacco obviously felt abandoned and decided to take revenge. We used to have a dog like that. If we left for any extended length of time, he would lay a load right under my desk in front of the chair such that, if I didn't look, I'd pull out the chair, sit down and plant my feet in the load. The dog was usually lurking nearby to measure my reaction but far enough away to get a sufficient head start.