Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
1078 posts in November's string.

Outstanding!
Tonight I'll start this string with PS Luxury Bulls Eye Flake in my Cavicchi Volcano.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Bald Headed Teacher from 4noggins in what has turned out to be a pretty good smoker for a cheap pipe,...a Prestigio "Spitfire".

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
C&D's Sha are Orah from Wm. Serad's Hebraica series in an Invicta bulldog.

DSCN0531.jpg

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I'll finished off the last of Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake and Squadron Leader last night. My next two tins will be ... Mac Baren's Virginia#1 and Balkan Sasieni.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Wednesday AM....my goodness!...another month!....before breakfast...Carter Hall in MM cob.... :)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Love the Invicta bulldog, cortez! I have to admit, you've changed the way I look at bulldogs now. I used to think they were ugly, boring-looking pipes, but after seeing yours, I've a new affinity for them particularly your 1/4 bents. I REALLY like the look of those. I found myself the other day hunting on ebay, looking for a GBD New Era bent bulldog.
Menckenite, let us know what you think of the Balkan Sasieni. For my part, I like it now and then, but it's too Latakia-heavy for it to be an everyday smoke.
I'm "suiting-up" to go have my first bowl of Mac Baren's Honey and Chocolate in my Neerup rusticated bent egg (which smokes like a dream).
-Jason

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
It's beautiful outside this morning, sunny, cool, and calm.

Had to sit out on my park-bench in the yard and have a Peterson's Tankard bowl of Medium English by Altadis.

Status
Not open for further replies.