PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2011
Hi, new to the site, not sure if this topic has come up, but im thinkin about going for my next pipe is a large or xl large danish freehand pipe... Thinkin maybe a Nording
Any feed back would be great as well as a place other then ebay that I am currently searching for just the right one at appeals me

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
Cupojoes has the biggest selection of Nording pipes I've seen online: http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=W&srch=DW&tier2=41
I've got a Harmony freehand and a Eriksen panel bulldog and I'm very pleased with both purchases. :)

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
i have a nording xl danish that alows me to smoke for about 3 hours on a fill if i want to. it is my fav pipe, but it is to heavy to clench...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Here's the Nørding I've had for about 40 years. Still cookin' like a champ. :puffy:

Nording1.jpg

Nording2.jpg

Nording3.jpg

Nording4.jpg

Nording5.jpg

Nording8.jpg

...now that you got me thinkin' about it,

I think I'll have a bowl of FVF with it. :)

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Thanks Nemrod, you just cost me $100 at cup o' joes :puffpipe:

That new Nording I got coming is gonna be sweet though.

Never had a Nording that didnt smoke like a champ, but some of them are so fugly they make me laugh.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
lonestar: haha sorry 'bout that xD
Speaking of Nording pipes, I just took some pictures of my Nording Harmony at request, might as well show here (I wonder if this is one of those that make you laugh, lonestar, haha xD):
3HKsil.jpg

Od8Skl.jpg

YJ60gl.jpg

IfWudl.jpg

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
That green Nording is a beaut! I'm kind of getting into freehands now, seeing as I've just about collected every other shape (or at least it feels like it). Looks like it's in really good shape.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
No nemrod, those actually caught my eye, that was the first time I've seen one. One thing I love about Nording is that he's never been afraid to experiment. I dont think many of those Harmony pipes would really work for me, but there was one in there that tempted me. And I have to give him an "A" for originality.

I ended up ordering sort of a horn shaped partial rusticated freehand. Looked like the perfect pipe to chomp down on while fishing or hunting or wandering in the woods.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Hey Lonestar, if you're out hunting this Nording Duck with a windcap might be just the thing. If you stop laughing.
pipe-0021-600x450.jpg

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
JC, I'd be proud to sport that hunters pipe at Deer Camp. Beautiful pipe man !

I've got a lot of respect for Eric Nording, I've got probably half a dozen of his pipes and I've owned a lot more over the years. Every one of them was a top notch smoker !

But come on now, you've never seen an ugly Nording before ? :lol:

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Awesome pipes guys. Nemrod and Cortezattic - love the detail and color on both of them. I have Nording around here somewhere...Let's see...HERE IT IS!!!
downsize-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.