PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
The gal that will occasionally watch our kids for an hour or two here and there lives on a farm. She gets baby goats every year. My 7 year old daughter LOVES them. She crawls right in the pen and plays down in the hay with them. Well done!!

Reactions: Old Smokey

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Cute! Goats are great. My grandpa had one when i was a wee lad and he followed me on all my journeys when i was there to visit. I have neighbors that have several and enjoy them from time to time. Always wanted to set something up and get a few, but alas, now that i am sunbirding i'm not here enough!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Oh my little girls are never having a boyfriend. They're 8 and are mad about it.
That's not how that works. Hate to tell you that your parents also weren't chaste and your mom lied to you when she said that she found you and your siblings in a cabbage patch.
From my observation better to make sure your daughters have seen enough gentlemanly behavior to expect as much when they do get a boyfriend.

• Haha

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Nice looking goat you got there. If your little girl likes him that will make you feel. I really doubt he's going to be really happy with you after you have his equipment removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.