PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I'm going to follow in the footsteps of some other somebody who did this, so I'm going to list all my PAD purchases for the year in this here thread. Assuming I don't forget at some point.

Anyways, latest purchase...

Kaywoodie Super Briar #12

I'll post up pics when I get it, sometime soon. The seller is only about, oh, 125 miles from me. So, yeah. Woo.

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
Well, best of luck on the job and the PAD! Very nice looking pipe, I'm growing very fond of Kaywoodie pipes myself. You might have some competition on some of those bids!

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Augh. There's no freakin' way I would start a thread for myself like this. That would be the pebble that started the avalanche. :lol: :crazy:
Congrats on the Kaywoodie. Always happy to hear when someone finds something they like.
Simon

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Yeah, puff, it would almost be cheaper for me to drive up to the guy and pick the pipe up! He obviously didn't expect the pipe to sell for very much.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Ah! My pipe has arrived! Pictures follow!

It almost looks like someone went after some rim darkening with a sander...but all in all it's a fine pipe nonetheless.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Huzzah! Here is my newest acquisition; from wallbright here on the forums.

I haven't had a chance to light up yet, because I was niggling at little details (wallbright had it ready to smoke, I just wanted to ream it to bare wood.)

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Collin, You did a great job in that pipe. Congrats and I'm looking forward to future posts in this thread.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
And the latest (and probably last for the next short while): the Kaywoodie pipe rack that I got because romeo was kind enough to throw me the link.

In a different picture you can see that the humidor in the middle is full of tobacco: Captain Black Cherry. I've yet to have any captain yet, so I'm curious to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.