PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Say...

Anyone see Dark Legacy I & II on Amazon Prime yet? Apparently there was a CIA guy who smoked a pipe and he might have been the shooter on the grassy knoll...

Guys (and gal) this might be the pipe that pipe smoking CIA guy smoked while he was on the grassy knoll. You know there were reports of a sweet scent in the air just before the deed went down. Hints of a strong Burley and a dash of Perique according to one witness. However, the witness was deemed too wise and sensible on account of his stylish pipe and calm countenance. Rumour has it he was silenced with bribes of steam pressed Zimbabwe Virginia. No topping.

Reactions: weezell

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Say...

Anyone see Dark Legacy I & II on Amazon Prime yet? Apparently there was a CIA guy who smoked a pipe and he might have been the shooter on the grassy knoll...

Guys (and gal) this might be the pipe that pipe smoking CIA guy smoked while he was on the grassy knoll. You know there were reports of a sweet scent in the air just before the deed went down. Hints of a strong Burley and a dash of Perique according to one witness. However, the witness was deemed too wise and sensible on account of his stylish pipe and calm countenance. Rumour has it he was silenced with bribes of steam pressed Zimbabwe Virginia. No topping.
Fair to say he may have been a fan of cuban cigars as well?

Just kidding.

Reactions: weezell

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Being a Navy radioman from ancient days -- the Trojan War -- I think the high technology on this device would be on the transmitter end, to find a frequency that would work in the targeted area at the receiver's sensitivity. As a junior sailor, I pulled the all-night watch, midnight to eight (zero to zero eight hundred), and was responsible for searching out the strong frequencies over the course of my watch. I'd have Kodiak strong, and then it would peter out, and I'd pull in Guam, and eventually that would fade, and I'd pull in San Francisco,etc. These usually had a predictable pattern depending on where we were. The CIA pipe spy would be at the mercy of the frequencies and all of their variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.