PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I was wondering if there were any chocolate flavored pipe tobaccos you guys would suggest? I have been wanting to try one for some time but do not know where to begin.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
McClelland's Tastemaster is very good, and I just got a cheap blend (12oz for about $12) of Super Value Chocolate that I have yet to try but I will update you when I do!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I remember trying G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake and hating it, but my tastes have changed and evolved quite a bit since then. If Lakeland tobaccos E V E R become available again I may try it again

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
McClelland's Chocolate Silk for the Kansas City Pipe Club.
Its like sipping hot chocolate!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
If you aren't into aromatics but seek the dark chocolate experience (perhaps with a tinge of espresso),

then try a tin of Two Friends' Redwood, one of my favorite old reliable Vapers -- never disappoints.
I buy it in bulk.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
PS Swiss but it has more of a subdued unsweetend cocoa flavor . I fear it has been discontinued though as it is no longer on the web site .

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Savinelli Chocolate Pipes let you enjoy the taste all the time

(which, I understand, means for the first 6 bowls or so.) LOL
s_chc673.jpg

ryepipe

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
Hmmm, interesting comments. I get a wee bit of the cocoa unsweetened in the background from Solani Aged Burley Flake but that is a long row away from any of the cased blends being mentioned. I wouldn't get ABF for the cocoa alone but would love to find a soft-ish burley blend, non cased, but with an 'essence of cocoa'.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I always thought those chocolate pipes would be cool, until I heard they only last for a few bowls and then it is just a pipe... I want a real chocolate pipe, one that I can just eat!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
C&D Blockade runner has a distinct dark chocolate smell and taste. Though it isn't supposed to have any chocolate flavoring.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Cortezattic Said: Savinelli Chocolate Pipes let you enjoy the taste all the time (which, I understand, means for the first 6 bowls or so.) LOL
That is pretty wild. I didn't even know that they had chocolate infused bowls like that. Thanks for posting about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.