PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
looks like a regular pipe with a toothpick in the bowl and he has the pick in his mouth ... the magic floating pipe trick!
Right click on image; Open image in new tab; control + to enlarge ... that sure looks like your cheroot holder and it looks like an amber stem. Since you were going to have a stem made for it you may want to include this picture. No toothpick here that I can see.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Right click on image; Open image in new tab; control + to enlarge ... that sure looks like your cheroot holder and it looks like an amber stem. Since you were going to have a stem made for it you may want to include this picture. No toothpick here that I can see.
Yes i did and yes it's the same style so as far as I'm telling people, that's it in the pic LOL

but yes i downloaded it and will send it to rich and see what's what, that would be cool

Reactions: Briar Tuck

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
You find very few people interested in smoking a pipe with a cigar in it. We had one at our local B&M and he smoked them in a MM for whatever reason. To each his own.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
I like using my Eltang Arne Jacobsen mini for little 1" pieces of small ring guage cigars I cut from the sticks. This gives me a 10 or 15 minute smoke from a cigar I like.

I also use a cigarette holder for cheroots. I smoke 'em down to the last 1/4" or less this way.

As for the use of the adjective, "gay," in a couple of posts above, I'm surprised. Pejorative? Seems so to me a possibility. And I'm straight in a small Texas town that's very conservative. But I know several non-hetero folks here who would be offended at this. Why not show respect to all?

Perhaps I'm misreading the posts. Maybe you want to appear, "gay." I personally don't give a sh#t, but I do want to show respect to all. Please correct me if I've misunderstood. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom on this. (I'm an old guy, heading toward our golden anniversary if the years permit, and I've known gay and non-binary adults--young and old--and many would object).
kindly
mike