PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
Since legislation will eventually cause the dedicated pipe smokers to cellar as "much as can be afforded"

Lets get a jump on it......What are the nominees that we can begin to hoard before the tough times?

I realize "mileage may vary."

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I am going to cellar a bunch of english blends even though I like aros more, simply because I have a ton of aros but not alot of english blends and I would hate to not have the option of smoking an english :D

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Rattrays of all kinds . Sillems Black . Peterson Killarny and Sunset Breeze . PS Danish , Norweigan ,Swiss ,Proper English . Any GLP blend is a good bet .

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I would get a bit of just about everything. Several pounds of 1Q and RLP-6 from Lane, some McClelland 5110 and Frog Morton series, JFH Shortcut to Mushrooms and maybe a couple others of the Middle Earth blends from them. Several tins of Balkan Sasieni and several pounds of Stokkebye blends. And just for S&Gs several tins of some of GLP blends. Several other aros that would be necessary for something different.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Oh man this is such a tough question, especially since I'm still looking for that perfect blend. But for what I know now; Aylesbury Latakia, Aylesbury English (haven't gotten any yet, but I like English and Aylesbury has been good to me.) GLP Jackknife Plug, because I hear it is so amazing, a few pounds of MacB's Black Ambrosia and Vanilla Cream, a good stock of SG Flake tobaccos, a bunch of 1888 Early/Mid-Day/Late Night, several pounds of Sterling English blends...and then I don't know, probably a bunch more blends whose names are lost to me after only a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.