PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Eh, thanks to the pipes mag radio show I got caught up in this too. I told myself that if there was still some available at this time today I’d buy some. No way I’m staying up to fight with the servers hitting the refresh button over any tobacco. Bought… enough to put in a box and forget about em.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Sounds like it is really good as is, but the aging comment helped me to decide to buy some very well aged Virginia from a member just to see what that might be all about without having to wait 15-20 years. We shall see!

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Good, looks like everyone that wanted it is getting it. Of course someone next month will be trying to peddle it for $100/tin.
Well, in all fairness though, they might have bought it from a BM, had to drive two hours both ways to get it, paid the local excise tax, invested their time in writing the ad, packaging, etc. for such an exquisite rarity... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Well, in all fairness though, they might have bought it from a BM, had to drive two hours both ways to get it, paid the local excise tax, invested their time in writing the ad, packaging, etc. for such an exquisite rarity... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ok. This is funny. You did forget to include the cost of the blazer the seller wore at the store. I think it's a pretty significant investment and can't just be covered by the ", etc."

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon