PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
Okay... this blend is amazing. The room note is as if you walked into a sundae shop. The sweet smell of caramel and nuts is very apparent. It's not too sweet but just right. If you are an sweet aromatic smoker and do not have this in your collection, you are truly missing out.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I remember one year at the NASPC show. A fellow was smoking a blend with a really pleasing aroma. A sked and he said it was Nutty Irishman. C&D had a booth at the show and I bought a couple of tins. It just didn't have the same effect on my palette as it did on my nose, when he was smoking it.

Mike S.

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
I remember one year at the NASPC show. A fellow was smoking a blend with a really pleasing aroma. A sked and he said it was Nutty Irishman. C&D had a booth at the show and I bought a couple of tins. It just didn't have the same effect on my palette as it did on my nose, when he was smoking it.

Mike S.
I can agree with that. The note vs the palette did not match at all. Yes, there was some sweetness in the taste but nothing like the aroma. If one were to compare Nutty Irishman to Autumn Evening, AE has both aroma and taste. Either way, NI is a smooth blend and I enjoy smoking it.

Feb 3, 2021
Pittsburgh
It tastes like chemicals
I agree. I get nothing other than hurt when i pack it into a pipe and the 2 3 ounces i ordered to try it out has been relegated to potpourri for the office. I sure cant smoke it. Its seems like I get that taste with a number of C&D offerings though, so it may have something to do with either the way I smoke or my body chemistry interacting with their preservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.