Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
It went on sale at noon. I placed my order around 12:15. The Watch City sales for their limited series tobaccos always sells out rather quickly. If you want some though, log in around noon and you'll get some each and every time. Ernie has limited capacity and makes a great product. If you want to buy it, you need to be on the ball, no question.

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
Okay 175 pounds were made and sold in 250 orders.

It only takes a relative small handful of interested folks to wipe out a lot of these releases....a tobacco gets a couple threads going on 2-3 popular boards, it's all over pretty quick come the drop.

Half-half here for me.....very glad Ernie is picking up ever increasing steam as he's a great blender and dude in general. Selfishly sad as for these weekday+mid-day releases if I get stuck in a meeting it's no way Jose for me grabbing these limited runs ? With Teams video meetings I can't "multi-task" (ie, shop on my phone) during Staff any more. 2020 man ?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It only takes a relative small handful of interested folks to wipe out a lot of these releases....a tobacco gets a couple threads going on 2-3 popular boards, it's all over pretty quick come the drop.

Half-half here for me.....very glad Ernie is picking up ever increasing steam as he's a great blender and dude in general. Selfishly sad as for these weekday+mid-day releases if I get stuck in a meeting it's no way Jose for me grabbing these limited runs ? With Teams video meetings I can't "multi-task" (ie, shop on my phone) during Staff any more. 2020 man ?
Being a second shift 12 hour worker sometimes has an upside.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
This was a tricky one for me. I was on a day trip with the wife and had to make sure she was driving at noon on Wednesday so I could make the purchase with my phone. I was lucky to have cell coverage at the correct time as well, as we were in the middle of nowhere Southern AZ (took a day trip to Organ Pipe Cactus NM).

• Wow
Reactions: Sloopjohnbee
Status
Not open for further replies.