Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Bradley from the STUFFandTHINGS Channel on YouTube. Bradley does mostly tobacco reviews, and news, amongst other areas of interest, such as pens, and notebooks. The channel didn’t start out to be about pipe tobacco, but it evolved into being mostly that. He has an astounding 32.7k subscribers! In the Pipe Parts segment, Brian will discuss how bowl size and depth effects the experience you will have with different types of tobaccos. It’s kind of like different types of glasses for different types of wine. Pretty cool, right?

Bradley.jpg

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
Contrary to many other you tubers, Bradley's tobacco reviews get to the point quickly and he seems honest and uses a standard
procedure, which make his reviews easier to reference to other tobaccos that he reviewed. Actually he is so good at it, that you could almost forgive him for using softie rubber bits on his fine Dunhill stemspuffy

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I've seen many of his videos. He's also a fan of the Midori notebooks which the videos I've seen as well. I'll be listening to this interview.

Reactions: saintpeter
Status
Not open for further replies.