PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have gotten into a pretty tight circuit of three different online pipe and tobacco sales sites, in addition

to my local independent pipe shop and my local chain pipe shop. I have visited about six other sites,

but these seem to have limited inventory, awkward web sites that are difficult or limiting to use, distinctly

high prices, or have many sold tags on pipes offered. The sites I use regularly and recommend are:

smokingpipes.com; cupojoes.com; and iwanries.com. Each has its own characteristics and strengths.

I think each carries pipes not carried by the others, or has more expansive offerings on specific pipes

than the others. What are some other sites that are good?

Aug 1, 2012
My 2 major sites are 4noggins for tobacco and smokingpipes.com for pipes and a couple tobaccos. I've used P&C but so far they haven't wowed me except with Black House.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
The four sponsors I have dealt with have delivered good service at a reasonable price. That makes it easy to recommend the businesses that help make this business possible. - bp

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
smokingpipes.com is my go to. I haven't come across a tobacco there that wasn't discounted. Pipesandcigars.com is my back up for pipe purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.