PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
I just ordered 2 tins of the new Bengal Slices White. Bengal Slices original, but slightly lighter and no topping. I really like the licorice so I have no idea what to expect.
bew-tp-1000.png

Here’s the description...

Bengal Slices White is the newest entry in the Bengal Slices line. This is a flavorful and fragrant blend of fine Virginias combined with a fair amount of rich Cyprian Latakia along with some amazing Orientals that creates an exotic flavor and amazing aroma. Using the same crumble cake format as the original, Bengal Slices White is easy to prepare, and the blend is just a touch lighter than Bengal Slices and has no top note added. The finish is so clean that this can be smoked before a meal without interfering with your ability to taste your food. If you enjoy complex Latakia blends, this is one you'll love.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Wait, no top note. That doesn’t mean no topping. Interesting.
It doesn't? Is there a difference between a topping and top note? I always assumed it was two different ways of referring to the same thing.
I love the way the topping on BS interacts with and complements the tobaccos. For me, that's what makes it so unique. Curious to know what you think of this one. I had kind of written it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.