PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Yum! The 12-yr. double-aged Connecticut is currently my favorite Perdomo right now, but I‘ve never had a Perdomo I didn’t like. The Factory Tour Sungrown is also an incredible cigar, and at a lower price point. That stick is pure cream!

Oh wow, I’ll have to try that! 12 year double aged CT wrapper? Makes my knees weak thinking about it.

Well shoot. I was going to buy 2-3 pounds of pipe tobacco for my birthday but I’m going to “The Humidor” in Murfreesboro, TN and see if I can put my paws on one of those, plus the Factory Tour Sungrown. Might as well grab a Liga Privada T52 while I’m there. ??‍♂️

I’ll pick up a 2oz tin of Sixpence so my pipes won’t get jealous — lol!

Thank you for the suggestions! ?

• Haha
Reactions: smokeyweb

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
Oh wow, I’ll have to try that! 12 year double aged CT wrapper? Makes my knees weak thinking about it.

Well shoot. I was going to buy 2-3 pounds of pipe tobacco for my birthday but I’m going to “The Humidor” in Murfreesboro, TN and see if I can put my paws on one of those, plus the Factory Tour Sungrown. Might as well grab a Liga Privada T52 while I’m there. ??‍♂️

I’ll pick up a 2oz tin of Sixpence so my pipes won’t get jealous — lol!

Thank you for the suggestions! ?
It’s your birthday??? Well shoot... may as well pile on some Opus X and Padron Family Reserve while you’re at it! HBD!

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
It’s your birthday??? Well shoot... may as well pile on some Opus X and Padron Family Reserve while you’re at it! HBD!

This coming Tuesday :)

An Opus X sounds mighty tempting indeed! Of all the delicious cigars out there, I still adore the little LGC Wavell with the natural wrapper. What a great little humble and delicious smoke.

badbriar

Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
For a first time cigar, try something lighter. I'd recommend a Baccarat Maduro or a My Father La Flor De La Antilles. Or, try a Macanudo infused. Don't try a Padron or most other medium to full cigars at first.

badbriar

Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
Here are some other good first time cigars that are quite easy...All are mildly infused. Isla Del Sol, Tabak, Fat Bottom Betty or Sweet Jane. Don't try a Padron or most other medium to full cigars at first.
And... forget Gurkhas and Rocky Patels. Absolute garbage cigars.

Reactions: JR1296
Status
Not open for further replies.