Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Thanks for the tip. If I can get over there, I'll be sure to call first and see what they have in stock.
I haven't been in a few years, so not sure what the stock any more. Theyll have lots of D&R in pound bags, good chance to stock up on some Rimboche. If all else, they're a great cigar shop.

Mike D

Might Stick Around
May 12, 2020
If heading that way, definitely stop in the Pipe Rack. Interesting place. Nice selection of tobacco, pipes, cigars, and fishing gear......yes, fishing gear LOL. I've only been there once, but was glad I went. If you see a particular tin in the case that you want, be sure to ask if they have any more "behind the counter" in their cupboards....was able to pick up a couple extra tins that way when they went searching for stuff.

Reactions: brooklynpipeclub

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
If heading that way, definitely stop in the Pipe Rack. Interesting place. Nice selection of tobacco, pipes, cigars, and fishing gear......yes, fishing gear LOL. I've only been there once, but was glad I went. If you see a particular tin in the case that you want, be sure to ask if they have any more "behind the counter" in their cupboards....was able to pick up a couple extra tins that way when they went searching for stuff.
Thanks for the tip! I looked at their site and there's a photo of a wall of pipes that made me drool. I'm not much for fishing but I do hope to visit and maybe pick up a piece to add to my collection. Good advice on asking about what they have 'behind the counter'. I used this ploy to score a bag of Stonehaven at Barclay Rex in downtown Manhattan.

Reactions: Mike D