PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Carved this pipe few days ago as i wanted to experiment two colours in a pipe and art deco' style used to use this taste.Angles, curves and multiple colours.That's Has done to me a lot of satisfaction and therefore i doubt will smoke it ,probably i will keep in a stand

Maurizio
dsc2822z.jpg

dsc2826i.jpg

dsc2827n.jpg

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
That is a pretty pipe. Rare to see a two tone finish without rustication. Very unique carving as well.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Thank you Lawrence, unfortunately or fortunately i don't smoke some of the pipe i carve.I smoke the standard shapes, the art deco' will stay in a stand, they become new sons in my family, guess you understand :?

Maurizio

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Dude you have to smoke it otherwise its not a pipe its just art and art waiting to be released from its bonds to transform into what it was created to be, like a caterpillar into a butterfly. I understand the sentiment, but such beauty destined to sit in a rack is a waste.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Sure you have the gift, nice work, iif I made a pipe that nice and gave it away and the person didn't smoke it I'de take it back. Each pipe is a treasure to be enjoyed, if you are investing that is one thing, but each glorious specimen was createcd by the carver for sone purpose, smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.