PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Was it him or YouTube? YouTube deleted a few of mine for inappropriate content, "tobacco use".
It appears he took them down, or made them all private. He made this comment on one of his latest vids

"Yeah it's just a hard time for free speech right now in the USA. You can be arrested for a meme people don't like now and I've been getting harassed by certain groups. I still want to continue making some stuff though so, I'll probably release private links for patreon members".

Such a shame too, I rather enjoyed his content. I found them relaxing, and also informative with some good stories and knowledge shared.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It appears he took them down, or made them all private. He made this comment on one of his latest vids

"Yeah it's just a hard time for free speech right now in the USA. You can be arrested for a meme people don't like now and I've been getting harassed by certain groups. I still want to continue making some stuff though so, I'll probably release private links for patreon members".

Such a shame too, I rather enjoyed his content. I found them relaxing, and also informative with some good stories and knowledge shared.
That's what I've done with my videos as well. YouTube frowns on tobacco videos and any videos that cannot be monetized.

Reactions: BROBS

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
So, ditch pootube. Speaking in general and not pointing a finger at anyone here, I too am upset about pootube/poogle/fakebook/s'witter et al. canceling left and right, but I'm way even more perplexed at people's persistence to remain there and willing to put up with all the abuse. Granted, it's not like there's a plethora of alternative options, but still.

Reactions: brian64