Anyone Know Anything About This Viprati?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Italian Pipe Freaks,

I scooped up this Viprati Estate tulip-y sort of thing today. Tried the usual scouring of the internet tubes and can't find any other examples or any info about what this pipe may have been made for. It says 82/100 on it, which leads me to believe it was made for some occasion. It is also dated to 2012, and the accent is black/red palm. Any Viprati experts out there know what this thing is?

new viprati.jpg

Thanks!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Well I did a little research and I might have an answer for you. Viprati releases limited edition pipes in batches of 100 called the Salvador Dali. There was a Dali limited release in 2012.

Reactions: ofafeather

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Well I did a little research and I might have an answer for you. Viprati releases limited edition pipes in batches of 100 called the Salvador Dali. There was a Dali limited release in 2012.
So, this is NOT the Salvador Dali 2012 release. I found a few them online and they are a different pipe all together. Back to square one ?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My research reveals it was made for a LGBT Group in San Francisco. When referring to your pipe, you may find it confusing whether to refer to it as he or she. I'd just call it "The Viprati".

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanpiper