Anyone Have Info On MKM Meerschaum? / New Smooth Rhodesian I’m Excited About.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peter - CCB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
www.etsy.com
I came across an unsmoked with case MKM Smooth Rhodesian with Silver Spigot. The seller usually sells goods from customs or something like that, I forgot. Pipes aren’t his bread and butter. Anyway, it was buy it now and just listed. I love my smooth meers and prefer partially bent pipes so I jumped on it. It was just a bit over half the price of comparable MKMs but not cheap. I can’t find a lot of info on the company/carver. I know that’s a bit normal for Meers unless a multi-carver company like SMS etc. I’m just curious if anyone has one, any background info etc. I don’t need it, just interested if so. It is beautiful and certainly new with no issues. I’ve bought over a thousand pipes on eBay so I known my way around a bit and he seemed pretty legit with a ton of great feedback. The MKM maker has a store but hasn’t replied yet to my info request. Attached is a few pics that don’t do it justice. Haven’t smoked it yet though. Either way, going to pack that first bowl today or tomorrow. :) - Pete 6E9C6833-B3B0-4920-8233-AB060E26A67C.jpeg7184026A-782E-4A59-AB91-06CA741327BB.jpeg5C4F2510-5DA6-403C-B396-9FAB7FA179EB.jpeg

Boognish

Lurker
Apr 3, 2021
Maine
Supposedly Mustafa Albayrak (who also carves for IMP as Embers noticed) is the carver according to the MKM etsy page.

I've got one waiting under the tree.

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Would you be willing to PM me this site? I'd love to look at goods from Customs. This is a beautiful pipe.