Any Minneapolis or St Paul Pipe Smokers?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto81

Lurker
Aug 13, 2018
I'm looking for other individuals in the Twin Cities area that enjoy pipes. I'm new to the hobby and would love to have someone with more experience teach me the ropes, rather than try to learn all of this through the internet. Community is one of the things that attracts me to pipe smoking and I'm hoping there are some like minded individuals on here.
If you're interested in meeting another MN pipe smoker, or have suggestions of where to go, please reach out.
Thanks!

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I travel to MSP several times a year for business. I have empathy for the folks in MN because the pipe tobacco taxes are too damn high!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Hello, and welcome! I'm from the Twin Cities area and fairly new to the sport too. The suggestion for the pipe club meeting sounds like a good one if you're looking for some tips of the trade and meeting people. I haven't checked it out myself but just may someday. This site satisfies my need for gathering info - plus, I don't have to get out of my pajamas.

otto81

Lurker
Aug 13, 2018
Dave,

Thanks for the invite to the Great Northern Pipe Club. If I read the website correctly, it looks like there’s a gathering this Sunday. If that’s the case, I hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.