PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
This one is a Grabow Belvedere. Paid $5 for this. Couple dings on the bit but after some clean up it will be great. I know this one is old but not sure how old I have seen some different dates as far back as 1920.

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

This one has a stamp of Lorco F-1. Paid $5 for this. Overall nice condition. Some clean up and this will be good too. Can't find much information about this pipe.

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

This one is marked Lancaster. Good shape. As you can see getting the bit back in is tight. I didn't want to force it back in until I cleaned it up. Paid $5 for this guy as well. Can't find much information on this one

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

This one is marked Canberra - London Made - Made in England. Paid $12 for this one. Its got some chips on it but looks good. Just need some restoration cleaning. The bit is kind of lose.

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

All in all I spent $27 for some good pipe. Try my hand at restoration. I will post some after pics. If anyone has any information about these pipes I welcome it.

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
Yes, great pipes and just knowing that there are a couple of antique stores within 3 miles of my house and I have yet to go see if they have any pipes needing a new home kind of depresses me......... :cry:

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Hobbie, Yes, I agree. I picked these out of about 30. Most of which they actually wanted significantly more then the pipes I bought.

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
The Grabow BELVEDERE is a nice one probably from the late 50's or early 60's i'm guessing,btw it was named after the plymouth belvedere car.There is more info on dating drg pipes on the grabow collectors forum and also on rj's drgrabow info site,nice find on all the pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.