PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
From Friday and till tomorrow here in Genova we are in alert for bad rains.Friday sadly a river in the downtown overflowed ,six dead and hundred cars and shops destroyed.Maybe you've seen something in tv.I have been at home these two last days because the use of car has been stopped by law.So i spent my time carving again.Here is a freeshape pipe with an handcut stem in the style of Ardor pipes

Maurizio
dsc2873v.jpg

dsc2874.jpg

dsc2875k.jpg

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
I am very sorry to hear about all the rain and flooding that is occuring in you area. That being said, You make some very fine looking pipes!!! this one in particular. :puffy:

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
First off, sorry to hear about the flooding in your area, and sad to know it cost some folks their lives. That being said, that one one gorgeous pipe. I love the grain, and the stem is cool too! Great work my friend!

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Today weather seems fine.Sun rised in the sky so we have a break from bad rain even if another alert is coming.Crossing fingers! :(

Maurizio

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Covington, Louisiana
postimg.cc
My relatives in Germany also said the same about the rain, Europe is getting pounded this year. Hope you & yours are safe.
Great looking pipe and stem! I do like that Ardor-like shape, nicely done!

maduroman

May 15, 2010
has a very organtic look to it that the more you look at it, the more it draws you in...

Status
Not open for further replies.